|Focus and Scope|
Frequency: 4 times/year (quarterly).
Index Copernicus: Indexed in the ICI Journal Master List
DOI prefix: 10.31520.
Aims and Scope:
Open Access: Following the principle that knowledge is a public good, the journal adheres to the BOAI definition of open access: that users have the right to "read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles".
The basic subjects of the electronic journal are dedicated to authors’ research and development concerning theoretical and applied questions of economy development, national, regional and local social, economic and ecological systems, their integration into the world economy, setting up business environment and new forms of enterprise, introduction of economic innovations.
The Editors welcome any papers from scholars, teachers, managers, specialists of national economy, businessmen, graduate students.
The journal is now available online-only. In addition to significantly reducing the environmental impact of printing as important passing to the ecological economy, and also will assist global interactivity of the journal with creation of new online initiatives on strengthening of comfort of the use.
Chairman of the ScientificCouncil: Burkinskyi Boris Volodymyrovych, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
Editor-in-chief: Koval Viktor Vasylovych, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
Manuscript languages: Ukrainian, English (mixed languages).
- Economic development and management of the national economy.
- Market mechanisms of entrepreneurship development.
- Natural resource economics.
- Challenges of economic development of society.
- Logistics, transport, infrastructure.
- Regional economics.
- Institute of Market Problems and Economic-and-Ecological Research of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
- Odessa Institute of Trade and Economics of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics.
- Bronisław Markiewicz State Higher School of Technology and Economics, (Yaroslav city, Poland).
Publication Ethics and Requirements to Prevent Abuse of Publications.
The journal editorial board has taken measures to ensure high ethical and professional standards.
The journal has been indexed in scientific databases:
- Index Copernicus International;
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa;
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ);
- BASE / Bielefeld Academic Search Engine;
- Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine;
- Google Academy (Google Scholar);
- ROAD /Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources;
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing;
- WorldCat (OCLC).