|Focus and Scope|
Focus and Scope
The electronic journal «Economics. Ecology. Socium» is a international peer-reviewed journal interested in any aspect related to development concerning theoretical and applied questions of economy development, national, regional and local social, economic and ecological systems, their integration into the world economy, setting up business environment and new forms of enterprise, introduction of economic innovations.
This Journal invites original research on the following topics:
- Economic development and management of the national economy.
- Market mechanisms of entrepreneurship development.
- Natural resource economics.
- Challenges of economic development of society.
- Logistics, transport, infrastructure.
- Regional economics.
Following the principle that knowledge is a public good, the journal adheres to the BOAI definition of open access: that users have the right to "read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles".
The Editors welcome any papers from scholars, teachers, managers, specialists of national economy, businessmen, graduate students.