Integrated approach to the use of logistics and marketing in the system of commodity markets
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the research is to substantiate the methodological approach to the impact of the integration model of logistics marketing on the effectiveness of reproduction processes in the system of commodity markets. The main objectives of the study are: to determine the essence of the interaction of logistics and marketing at the level of commodity markets, substantiation of the phased scheme of eliminating problem areas as part of the leading characteristics of commodity markets, outlining the impact of integrated logistics marketing model on the theoretical foundations of commodity markets.
Results. With the proposed methodological approach to the use of an integrated model of logistics marketing becomes relevant to situations that are associated with radical transformational shifts in the strategic commodity markets associated with the diversification of foreign markets, the formation of complete supply chains, innovative economic development. etc. The proposed scheme of overcoming the problematic characteristics of certain types of commodity markets indicates the presence of significant reserves for the use of marketing research on the formation of effective logistics chains in the system of reproductive processes of trade.
Conclusions. It is concluded that the main indicators of the effectiveness of taking into account the logistical factor in making marketing decisions are determined - the factor of availability of goods for use, accessibility to the place of use and time of use of goods. The influence of marketing on the formation of logistics chains of the commodity market is determined by the adaptation of logistics to the leading characteristics of commodity markets.
Keywords:logistics marketing, commodity market, product market characteristics, typical logistics regime, integration approach.
2. Nikishyna, O.V., Andrieieva, N.M., & Lozova, T.P. (2019). Assessment of indicators of responsible consumption and production in Ukraine in the context of "green" logistics. The European Journal of Economics and Management, 1(5), 278-287. [in Ukrainian]
3. Bauersoks, D. Dzh. (2004). Logistics: an integrated supply chain. M.: ZAO «Olymp-biznes». [in Russian]
4. Kristofer, M., & Pek Kh. (2003). Marketing logistics. Oksford: Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann. [in Ukrainian]
5. Kristofer, M. (2004). Logistics and supply chain management. SPb.: Piter. [in Russian]
6. Lindera, M. R. (1999). Management of supplies and reserves. Logistics. SPb.: Polihon. [in Ukrainain]
7. Stok, Dzh. R., & Lambert, D.M. (2005). Strategic logistics management. M.: INFRA-M. [in Russian]
8. Mirotin, L.B., Tashbaev, Y.E., & Kasenov, A.G. (2002). Logistics: customer service. M.: INFRA–M. [in Russian]
9. Hadzhynskyi, A. M. (2010). Logistics: textbook for universities. M.: Dashkov i K. [in Ukrainian]
10. Krykavskyi, Ye. V. (2000). Integration of marketing and logistics in management systems. Visnyk Derzhavnoho universytetu “Lvivska politekhnika”, 416, 52–62. [in Ukrainian]
11. Krykavskyi, Ye. (2007). Logistics and marketing: points of interaction. Lohistyka, 10, 34–37. [in Ukrainian]
12. Chukhrai N., & Hirna, O. (2007). Formation of the supply chain: questions of theory and practice. Lviv: «Intelekt-Zakhid». [in Ukrainian]
13. Oklander, M. A. (2008). Contours of economic logistics. K.: Naukova dumka. [in Russian]
14. Fedosieieva, H. (2019). Sustainable development of agricultural producers is a condition for their successful functioning in the world market. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 5(1), 218-223. https://doi.org/10.30525/2256-0742/2019-5-1-218-223
15. Serdiuk T.M. (2011). System of indicators of efficiency of marketing management of commodity flows. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky, 6, 182-186. [in Ukrainian]
16. Camilleri, M. A. (2018). Market segmentation, targeting and positioning. In Travel marketing, tourism economics and the airline product (pp. 69-83). Springer, Cham.
17. Svetunkov, S.G. (2016). Methodological problems of multilevel competition theory. SPb.: Izdatel'stvo «Levsha Sankt-Peterburg». [in Russian]
18. Irtyshcheva, I., Ponomarova, M., & Dolzhykova, I. (2019). Conceptual fundamentals of development of the food security system. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 5(2), 57-64. https://doi.org/10.30525/2256-0742/2019-5-2-57-64
19. Tarakanov, N. L. Osipov, V.N., & Rastorguev Y. E. (2009). Characteristics of typical logistics modes of product sales in an integrated model of logistics marketing. Vodnye puti Rossii: stroitel'stvo, ekspluatatsiya upravlenie: materialy Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii (pp. 414–421). Sankt-Peterburg: FGOU VPO Sankt-Peterburgskii universitet vodnykh kommunikatsii [in Russian]
20. Pavlov, V.I., & Bortnik, S.M. (2005). Transport and logistics complex of the region: integration processes. Lutsk: Nadstoria. [in Ukrainian]
21. Theory of growth poles and development centers. Studme.org. Retrieved from https://studme.org/106068/geografiya/teoriya_polyusov_rosta_tsentrov_razvitiya [in Russin]
22. Tarakanov, N.L. (2013). Regional logistics systems: problems of formation and development. Odessa: Interprint. [in Russian]
23. Nikishyna, O., Lozova, T., & Tarakanov, M. (2020). Formation and regulation of efficient logistics chains of the fruit and berry market of Ukraine. European journal of economics and management, 1(6), 67-76.
24. Holovko, I. (2013). Profit, sweet to the taste. Visnyk.com. Retrieved from http://www.visnuk.com.ua/ua/pubs/id/5574 [in Ukrainian]
25. Decker, R., & Stummer, C. (2017). Marketing management for consumer products in the era of the internet of things. Advances in Internet of Things, 7(3).
26. Nikishyna O., Bondarenko S., & Zerkina O. (2018). Methodical provisions for evaluating the effectiveness of agrarian producers and their cooperative associations in the production and logistics chain. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 4(5), 209-216. https://doi.org/10.30525/2256-0742/2018-4-5-209-216
27. Sakovska, O. (2020). Agricultural cooperation: experience of foreign countries for Ukraine. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 6(1), 118-124. https://doi.org/10.30525/2256-0742/2020-6-1-118-124
28. Monin, D. (2007). Why the warehouse needs WMS: an example from practice. Transport i logistika, 2, 40–42. [in Russian]
29. Koval, V., Prymush, Y., & Popova, V. (2017). The influence of the enterprise life cycle on the efficiency of investment. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 3(5), 183–187. doi:10.30525/2256-0742/2017-3-5-183-187
30. Greiz, G.M., Kuzmenko, Yu. G., & Markovskii, V.A. (2013). Improving supply chain research methods based on GAP analysis. Vestnik YuUrGU. Seriya «Ekonomika i menedzhment», 1(7), 161-164. [in Russian]