Analytical support for the effective operation of a network retailer
Introduction. Modern retail integrates the development of goods and services, their production, sale, exchange and consumption into a global network and is a basis for an accelerated development of services and trade. Network retailers offer consumers not only a wide range of goods and services, but also the opportunity to buy everything in one place, where a large retail space offers up to hundreds of thousands of items. It is network retail that has a purposeful impact not only on the economy of an individual country, but also on global economic processes.
The aim of the article is to study the theoretical aspects and develop practical recommendations for improving the analytical efficiency of network retail.
Results. The article examines approaches to the disclosure of the economic category of "retail". The state and peculiarities of the development of domestic network retail, problems and difficulties of their functioning are analyzed. It is determined that the development of network retail requires professional and quality retail branding, which is a complex category and includes the process of brand development for the retail network and includes components: marketing research; internal audit; creation of a unique logo of a retail trade network; development of the spatial environment of the retail trade network. The method of the analysis of activity of the network retailer in particular the complex comparative analysis of the network retail in the dynamic competitive environment is offered and the balanced system of indicators of the analysis of activity of the network retail is offered.
Conclusions. The development of online retail creates new opportunities for business through the introduction of modern information systems, digitalization of production processes and business, the creation of e-shops and interactive storefronts. The activity of network retail, like any other enterprise, requires a qualitative and comprehensive analysis in order to strengthen its position in the market, a stable position in a competitive environment. Therefore, business owners, executives, senior managers and potential investors and business partners should pay significant attention to the analytical support of the effective operation of the network retailer in order to manage business, finance and further increase profitability.
Keywords:retail, network retail, analysis of network retail, complex comparative analysis, competitive environment of network retail.
2. Goloshubova, N. (2011). Development of retailers in Ukraine. Tovary i rynky, 1, 15-24.
3. Sak, T., Hrytsiuk, N. (2020). Retail market in Ukraine: tendencies and prospects of development in the conditions of crisis. Economic Journal of the Lesya Ukrainka East European National University. Section II. Economics and Management of the National Economy, 2,33-42.
4. Mazaraki A. (2016). Institutional function of modern network retail. Bulletin of KNTEU, 4, 5-21.
5. Wheeler, W. (2015). U.S. Patent No. 9,092,960. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
6. Mizyuk, B. M. (2012). Economic security of retail enterprises: evaluation and provisioning mechanism: monograph. Lviv: LKA Publishing House.
7. Currah, A., & Wrigley, N. (2004). Networks of organizational learning and adaptation in retail TNCs. Global Networks, 4(1), 1-23.
8 17. Yaremko A. (2013). Features of complex comparative analysis of trade enterprises in a competitive business environment. Actual problems of economy, 9 (147), 145-150.
9. Antonyuk, M., & Shindyrovsky, I. (2019).Trends in retail development in Ukraine. Entrepreneurship and trade,24, 22-30.
10. Apopiy V., Mishchuk I., Antonyuk J. Structural changes and modern tendencies of development of internal trade of Ukraine: monograph. Lviv: “New World - 2000”, 2017. 440 p
11. Kunc, J., & Križan, F. (2018). Changing European retail landscapes: New trends and challenges. Moravian Geographical Reports, 26(3), 150-159.
12. Lisitsa, V. (2017). Omnic sales: trends and prospects for development in Ukrainian retail. Problems and prospects of economics and management, 2 (10), 100-110.
13. Nazarova K. O., Fedorenko O. P. (2020) Audit of network retailers in an open access economy. Business Inform, №1, pp. 284 -290.
14. Reformat, B. (2016). Information and communication technologies as a source of marketing innovations in retail–trends. Journal of Economics & Management, 23, 45-53.
15 20. GT Partners UKRAINE (2019). Research of the retail market. Retrieved from http://gtpartners.com.ua/
16. Nazarova, K., Hordopolov, V., Kopotiienko, T., Miniailo, V., Koval, V., & Diachenko, Y. (2019). Audit in the state economic security system. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development, 41 (3), 419-430.
17. Hutsaliuk O., Yaroshevska O., Shmatko N., Kulko-Labyntseva I., & Navolokina A. (2020). Stakeholder approach to selecting enterprise-bank interaction strategies. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 18 (3), 42-55.
18. Kyrylenko, S. (2019). Key Trends in European Retail Banking and Prospects for Their Development in Ukraine. Journal of European Economy, 18(1), 140-153.
19. Vidya Chellam, V. (2016). Green Retailing- An Emerging Trends in Retail Marketing. Shanlax International Journal of Arts, Science and Humanities, 4(1), 144-150.
20 Yeoman, I., Wheatley, C., & McMahon-Beattie, U. (2017). Trends in retail pricing: A consumer perspective. Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, 16(2), 174-200.