Efficiency analysis of administering international economic activity
Introduction. In modern conditions, enterprises have every opportunity to implement all types of international economic activity. The main issues are the administration of the efficiency of international economic activity. The urgency of the work is due to the need for comprehensive research in the field of administration of efficiency of international economic activity.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to study the administration of the effectiveness of international economic activity and review the regulations on its implementation. This defined the following tasks: 1) to investigate the regulations of international economic activity of the enterprise; 2) to analyse the efficiency of foreign economic activity in terms of economic efficiency of imports; 3) to develop an approach to the administration of the efficiency of international economic activity of the enterprise.
Results. The article examines the system of regulations on international economic activity of enterprises and its administration. The essence of the concept of "efficiency of international economic activity" and the classification of efficiency indicators are highlighted. Factors influencing the income and expenditure of international economic activity for its effectiveness are considered. The analysis of administration of efficiency of international economic activity of subjects of economic activity by means of an indicator of efficiency of import is carried out. The efficiency of one import operation is calculated on an example. It is proposed to consider the effective administration of import activities carried out by the company, if each 1 UAH costs more than 1 UAH income.
Conclusions. The paper identifies the stages at which both internal and external administration of foreign economic activity of the enterprise. Stages for administration of efficiency by international economic activity of the enterprises are offered. According to the results of research, the need to create a regulatory framework for the administration of the effectiveness of international economic activity of enterprises is substantiated.
Keywords:efficiency of foreign economic activity, administration, efficiency indicators, normative-legal acts, methods of efficiency analysis of foreign economic activity.
2. Bublyk, M.I. (2013). Economic evaluation of technogenic losses of business entities on fuzzy logic based opportunities. In: Agnieszka Strzelecka (Eds.). Zarzadzanie organizacja w warunkach niepewnosci. (pp. 19-29). Chestochowa: Politechnika Chestochowska, Wydzial Zarzadania.
3. Bublyk, M.I., Dulyaba, N.I., Petryshyn, N.Ya., & Drymalovska Kh.V. (2018). Analysis of the development of educational and scientific activity of institutions of higher education. Economic analysis, 28, 1, 30-39.
4. Vasyuk, T.V. (2015). Methods of research and determination of economic efficiency of foreign economic activity of economic entities. Actual problems of economy, 3, 131–136. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ape_2015_3_17
5. Kozak, Yu. G. & Gulakova, V.L. Evaluation of the efficiency of foreign economic activity of enterprises. Retrieved from: https://conf.ztu.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads /2018/09/255.pdf
6. Kotysh, O.M. (2016). Theoretical aspects of the effectiveness of foreign economic activity: a conceptual and categorical apparatus. Competitiveness and innovation: problems of science and practice. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference November 17-18, 334-340.
7. Psiuk R. М. (2014). Determinants of efficiency of foreign economic activity of industrial enterprises. In: Innovation process management in Ukraine: establishing interaction between participants, 98–99.
8. Semenov, G.A. & Semenov, A.G. (2009). Economic efficiency of foreign economic activity of joint-stock company. Economic Bulletin of the Donbass, 4, 54–59.
9. Singh, R. (2009). International trade operations. First Edition: New Delhi, 504/
10. Bublyk, M., Udovychenko, T., & Medvid, R. (2019). Concept of Smart Specialization in the Context of the Development of Ukraines Economy. Economics. Ecology. Socium, 3, 55-61. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31520/2616-7107/2019.3.2-6.
11. Bublyk, M. I., & Koropetska, T. O. (2008). Analysis of the methods of economic evaluation of damage caused to foresty by man-made emergency situations. Bulletin of Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series: Economics and Management Issues, 611, 71-80.
12. Association Agreement between the European Union and its Member States, of the one part, and Ukraine, of the other part. (2014). Retrieved from European Commission:http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2016/november/tradoc_155103.pdf
13. Kuzmin O.Ye., Bublyk М.І., & Rybytska O.M. (2014). The application of fuzzy logic to forecasting of technogenic damage in the national economy. Bulletin of Lviv Polytechnic National University, Series: Management and Entrepreneurship in Ukraine: Stages of Formation and Problems of Development, 790, 63 – 73.
14. Bublyk, M., & Didyk, A. (2018). Modeling of innovative development of administration of outsourcing activities of IT-market enterprises. Economics, Entrepreneurship, Management, 5(2), 11–18.
15. Law of Ukraine on foreign economic activity № 959-XII (1991, April 16). Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny, 29, 377 [in Ukrainian]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/959-12
16. Law of Ukraine on amendments to some legislative acts of Ukraine on the implementation of purchases of defense products, works and services on import № 2672-VIII (2019, January 17). Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny, 7, 43 [in Ukrainian]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2672-19
17. Law of Ukraine on currency and currency transactions № 2473-VIII (2018, June 21). Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny, 30, 239 [in Ukrainian]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2473-19
18. Law of Ukraine “On the Customs Tariff of Ukraine” of June 4, 2020 № 674-IX. (2020). Vidomosti Verkhovna Rada (VVR) [Information of the Verkhovna Rada], 42, Article 344 https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/674-20#n11
19. CMU Resolution on approval of the lists of goods, exports and imports of which are subject to licensing and quotas for 2019 № 1136 (2018, December 27). Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1136-2018-%D0%BF
20. CMU Regulation on the state fiscal service of Ukraine № 236 (2014, May 21). Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/236-2014-%D0%BF
21. Order of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine Methodological provisions on statistics on foreign trade in goods №413 (2013, December 25). Retrieved from: https://ukrstat.org/en/metod_polog/metod_doc/2013/413/met_polog.zip
22. Order of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine Methodological provisions for the calculation of indices of average prices, physical volume and conditions of trade in foreign trade in goods №419 (2005, December 9). Retrieved from: https://ukrstat.org/en/metod_polog/metod_doc/zed /zed_01.pdf
23. Order of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine Methodological Provisions for the Calculation of Insurance and Freight Costs in the Import of Goods № 371 (2009, October 9). Retrieved from: https://ukrstat.org/en/metod_polog/metod_doc/zed/zed_02.pdf
24. On Approval of the Regulations on the Form of Foreign Economic Contracts № 201 (2001, September 6). Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/z0833-01
25. Instructions on the procedure of currency supervision of banks for compliance with residents of settlement time limits for exports and imports of goods №7 (2019, January 2). Resolution of NBU. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v0007500-19
26. Kryvovyazyuk, I.V. & Telyezhinsky, N.V. (2017). Theoretical and methodological substantiation and analysis of the efficiency of foreign economic activity of the enterprise. Effective Economics, 9. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=5762
27. Bekesh R., Chyrun L., Kravets P., Demchuk A., Matseliukh Y., Batiuk T., Peleshchak I., Bigun R., Maiba I. (2020). Structural Modeling of Technical Text Analysis and Synthesis Processes. CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2604, 562–589.
28. Vakulchyk, O.M. & Dubitsky D.P. (2012). Analysis of the efficiency of foreign economic activity of the enterprise. Bulletin of the Academy of Customs Service of Ukraine. Series: Economy, 2, 75–82.
29. Pukhanskaya, Ya. P. (2012). Analysis of the efficiency of foreign economic activity of the machine-building enterprise. Bulletin of the Khmelnytskyi National University, 3, 85–89.
30. Fedorets, L.M. (2011). Methodical approach to the evaluation of the effectiveness of foreign economic activity of the agroindustrial complex of the region. Agrosvit, 21, 13–16.
31. Roman Lynnyk, Victoria Vysotska, Matseliukh Y., Yevhen Burov, Lyubomyr Demkiv, Andrij Zaverbnyj, Anatoliy Sachenko, Inna Shylinska, Iryna Yevseyeva, Oksana Bihun DDOS Attacks Analysis Based on Machine Learning in Challenges of Global Changes (2020). CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2631, 159–171.
32. European Commission (2014). Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions for a European Industrial Renaissance. Com (2014) 14 Final. Brussels.
33. Symovonyk, I.; Matseliukh, Y.; Redina, Y. (2019). Evaluation and Analysis of Activity in Social Networks in the Context of the Digital Economy Development. Economics. Ecology. Socium, 3, 73-81.
34. Callaert, J., B. Van Looy & Vereyen, C. (2011). Descriptive Report: Concordance from Technology to Industry.
35. OECD (2005). Guidelines for Collecting and Interpreting Innovation Data, 3rd Edition. Paris: OECD.