Theoretical and methodical dominants evaluation for positioning results of territorial communities in the East of Ukraine
Introduction. The issues of increasing the local territories competitiveness in recent years have gained great importance, given the dynamics of trends in the economic ties localization. For Ukrainian territorial communities, especially suffering from the consequences of hostilities in the east of the country, an important task is to form their positive and attractive image by using such a marketing tool as the territory positioning. This process bases on the identification of unique economic, social and environmental characteristics that can create the foundation for the formation of a positive and attractive community image in order to increase its competitiveness.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is to substantiate the theoretical and methodical dominants evaluation for the positioning results of territorial communities in the eastern Ukraine to form their positive image and increase competitiveness. This aim reveals through the prism of tasks, which are to substantiate the architectonic foundations for positioning territorial communities, defining archetypal components for assessing the results of positioning territories and conducting their rating assessment.
Results. The analysis of foreign and domestic scientific and theoretical heritage demonstrates an insufficient level of research into the issues of theoretical and methodical support for assessing the results of the territorial communities positioning. It made possible to substantiate their architectonic theoretical and methodical dominants with the allocation of a basic and auxiliary level to obtain a positive effect. The article proposes the archetype of community positioning parameters, which display in 17 indicators in terms of sustainable development. This system of parameters formed the basis for the rating assessment of positioning results by defining quantified and reference indicators reflecting the current economic, social and environmental positions of the local territory.
Conclusions. The results of the rating assessment using the example of the Bilovodsk community confirmed the imbalance of its positioning between economic, social and environmental positions, with the latter being given priority. It proposes to solve this problem by adjusting the economic and social parameters of the community's positioning, changing the emphasis on those indicators of socio-economic development, that better characterize its unique features, which will help attract potential consumers and increase the level of its competitiveness.
Keywords:Positioning, territorial communities, parameters, rating score, indicators, positive image.
2. Milán-García, J., Uribe-Toril, J., Ruiz-Real, J.L., & de Pablo Valenciano, J. (2019). Sustainable local development: an overview of the state of knowledge. Resources, 8(1), 1-18. https://doi.org/10.3390/resources8010031
3. Hamim, O.F., Aninda, S.S. & Hoque, M.S. (2021). Suitability of pavement type for developing countries from an economic perspective-using life cycle cost analysis. International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology, 14, 259-266. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42947-020-0107-z
4. Siryk, Z., Popadynets, N., Pityulych, M., Chakii, O., Irtyshcheva, I., Panukhnyk, O. … Lysyak, N. (2021). Decentralization of local self-government under the conditions of administrative-territorial reform in Ukraine. Accounting, 7, 1-10. https://doi.org/10.5267/j.ac.2021.2.006
5. Florek, M., Hereźniak, M., & Augustyn, A. (2021). Measuring the effectiveness of city brand strategy. In search for a universal evaluative framework. Cities, 110. Retrieved from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S026427512031427X?via%3Dihub https://doi.org/10.14254/2071-789X.2018/11-2/3.
6. Budnikevich, I., Kolomytseva, O., Krupenna, I., & Zablodska, D. (2021). Positioning of the Amalgamated Territorial Communities of Ukraine through the Sustainable Development in the Conditions of Military Actions. Problemy Ekorozwoju, 16 (1), 103-112. https://doi.org/10.35784/pe.2021.1.11
7. Zablodska, I., Sieriebriak K. & Bielousova L. (2020). Cartesian coordinate system as a positioning tool of amalgamated territorial communities in Ukraine. Time description of economic reforms, 4, 30-37.
8. Antonov, H.D., Tumina, V.M. & Ivanova, O.P. (2020). Strategic management of the organization: a tutorial (2nd ed.), Moscow: Infra-M.
9. Karvitska, G.V. (2016). The use of territorial marketing tools in the region: efficiency assessment. Discussion. Economic sciences, 1(64), 30-36.
10. Osypenko, N.A. (2018). Methodological support of positioning of goods of the textile industry in the market of the Republic of Belarus (Ph.D. thesis). Belarusian State Economic University, Minsk, Belarus.
11. Pukała, R., Vnukova, N., Achkasova, S., & Smoliak, V. (2017). Improvement of the methodology for assessing the capital adequacy to cover the reinsurance default risk. Economic annals-XXI, (165), 152-156.
12. Novakovsky, L., Novakovska, I., Bredikhin, O., Stetsiuk, M., & Skrypnyk, L. (2019). Risks and problems of forming united territorial communities in Ukraine. Agricultural Science and Practice, 6(2), 66-75. https://doi.org/10.15407/agrisp6.02.066
13. Tkachenko, Y. U., & Kulyk, Y. U. (2019). Decentralization and territorial consolidation in ukraine as the latest trend of the global partnership. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice, 1(28), 414-421.
14. Sira, E., & Pukala, R. (2020). Management of agriculture innovations: Role in Economic Development. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 2, 154–166. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2020.2-11
15. Adamisin, P., Pukala, R., Chovancova, J., Novakova, M., & Bak, T. (2016). Fullfilment of environmental goal of the strategy Europe 2020. Is it realistic?. In 3rd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts, SGEM 2016 (pp. 181-188).