"5 φ" sustainable development potential of telecommunication enterprise
Introduction. The sphere of communication and informatization today has a significant impact on the development of the country's economy, especially in the period of its sustainable development. Under the influence of the construction of an information society and globalization transformations, the concept and structure of the potential of telecommunication enterprises are changing. The components of it have the main role in achieving its sustainable development.
Aim and tasks. Therefore, the purpose of the work is to substantiate the components of a set of potentials of the sustainable development of telecommunication enterprise and its components, as well as to study the specificities of the impact of this set of potentials on sustainable development of telecommunication enterprise.
Research results. This paper presents the specificities of communication and informatization as a sphere, which activity is based on the use of the most advanced technologies and application of intellectual potential at the same time. The composition of "5 φ" potential of sustainable development of telecommunication enterprise is substantiated: economic, social, ecological, technical-technological and intellectual potentials, each of which contains characteristic components. The model of "5 φ" potential of sustainable development of telecommunication enterprise is presented through the prism of a set of its potentials as a result of the interaction of potential components under the influence of external and internal factors, which creates opportunities for the formation of innovation-investment regulatory tools.
Such an approach to the assessment of "5 φ" potential of sustainable development of telecommunication enterprise will contribute to the formation of a new path of its movement, the definition of its own development priorities in order to increase the efficiency of managerial decisions in modern conditions and will contribute to the achievement of sustainability.
Conclusion. The main task of "5 φ" potential of sustainable development is to search for directions that would enable to form an effective mechanism for ensuring the reproduction of sustainable development potential of the enterprise, since the unused potential possibilities are the reserves of ensuring the sustainability of the enterprise, and they determine the ability to adequately respond to the variability of the environment and shape priorities for future development. An approach to the assessment of "5 φ" potential is the ability to support the planned functioning mode, logic when making managerial decisions, taking into account internal structure, consistency with external and internal circumstances, and the possibility of obtaining a the planned result at the least costs.
Keywords:sustainable development, telecommunication enterprise, economic potential, social potential, ecological potential, technical-technological potential, intellectual potential
2. Berlingh, R.Z. (2011). Environmental and economic potential of the enterprise to its essence and meaning in the industrial and economic activities. Visnyk Nacionaljnogho universytetu "Ljvivsjka politekhnika", 714, 33-38 [in Ukrainian].
3. Makaretskaya, T.D. (2013). Ecological potential as an element of strategic planning of enterprise activity. State regulation of economy and increase of efficiency of activity of economic entities: Ninth International Scientific and Practica Conference. (163-165). Mynsk: Akademyia upravlenyia pry Prezydente Respublyky Belarus [in Russian].
4. Kolenda, N.V. (2014). Social Potential: Levels of Formation and Implementation. Naukovyj visnyk Mykolajivsjkogho nacionaljnogho universytetu imeni V.O. Sukhomlynsjkogho, 2, 952-958 [in Ukrainian].
5. Demyanchuk, M.A. (2015). Faceted classification of problems of sustainable development of enterprises. Naukovyj visnyk Mizhnarodnogho ghumanitarnogho universytetu, 10, 124-130 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kniazieva, O.A., & Shamin, M.V. (2016). Features of an intellectual potential of the company of sphere of communication and information. Ekonomika i suspilstvo, 7, 348-353. Retrieved from http:// www.economyandsociety.in.ua/journal-7/14-stati-7/547-knyazeva-o-a-shamin-m-v [in Ukrainian].
7. Turylo, A.M., & Bohachevska, K.V. (2014). Enterprise Potential: Essence, Classification and Types. Biznes Inform, 2, 259-263. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/binf_2014_2_47/ [in Ukrainian].
8. Kasjjanova, N.V., Solokha, D.V., Morjeva, V.V., Bjeljakova, O.V. & Balakaj, O.B. (2013). Potential of the enterprise: formation and use. Kiev: Centr uchbovoji literatury [in Ukrainian].
9. Derevianko, Yu.M., & Piddubna, T.V. (2012). Analysis of indicators of sustainable development of the enterprise. Economic problems of sustainable development: International Scientific and Practical Conference. (55-57). Sumy: Vydavnytstvo Sumskoho derzhavnoho unіversytetu [in Ukrainian].
10. Vrahova, E.V., & Zeltser, R.Y. (2011). Ecology, as a component factor in assessing the economic potential of an enterprise. Molodoy uchenyy, 10, 113-118 [in Russian].
11. Kyseleva, V.A., Rjazanceva, O.V., & Arystarkhov, P.V. (2012). Intellectual potential of the enterprise as a factor of its sustainable development. Vestnyk Yuzhno-Uralskoho hosudarstvennoho unyversyteta, 9, 128-134 [in Russian].
12. Skorobohata, L.V. (2005). Assessment and technology of accounting of economic potential of enterprises (Abstract of candidate’s thesis). Kiev, Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
13. Demyanchuk, M.A., Atamanenko, V.O., & Osypova, M.S. (2016). Methods of increasing the level of the economic potential of an enterprise in achieving sustainable development based on the system-synergetic approach. Finansovi aspekty rozvytku derzhavy, rehioniv ta subiektiv hospodariuvannia: suchasnyi stan ta perspektyvy: Third Scientific and Practical Conference. (66-70). Odessa: Bondarenko M.O. [in Russian].
14. Pererva, P.H., Kosenko, A.V., & Kosenko, O.P. (2012). Anti-crisis tools for sustainable development of the enterprise: innovation, investment and marketing policy. Visnyk Natsionalnoho Tekhnichnoho Universytetu «Kharkivskyi politekhnichnyi instytut», 25, 100-106 [in Ukrainian].
15. Site of journal «Social Accountability International» www.sa-intl.org. Retrieved from http://www.sa-intl.org/index.cfm? [in English].
16. Demyanchuk, M.A. (2017). The social potential of a telecommunication enterprise to effectively ensure its sustainable development. Problems of formation and development of innovation infrastructure: the challenges of the post-industrial economy: Fourth International Scientific and Practical Conference. (150-151). Lviv: Vydavnytstvo Lvivskoi politekhniky [in Ukrainian].
17. Law of Ukraine On the Basic Principles (Strategy) of the State Environmental Policy of Ukraine for the Period until 2020 № 2818 – VI. (2010). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2818-17/ [in Ukrainian].
18. Demyanchuk, M.A. (2017). Ecological potential as a component of sustainable telecommunication enterprise development. Problems of sustainable development of the economy in the conditions of strengthening of globalization processes. International Scientific and Practical Conference. (17-19). Poltava: TsFEND [in Ukrainian].
19. Knjazeva, E., Pynchuk, T., & Kovalj, V. (2008). Motivation of personnel in the context of building an information society. Odessa: ВМВ [in Russian].
20. Nesterova, O. (2011). Evaluation of intellectual potential of labor resources. (Abstract of candidate’s thesis). Tomsk, Russia [in Russian].
21. Demyanchuk, M.A. & Masliy N.D. (2017). Investigation of the impact of a set of potentials on the sustainable development of the telecommunication enterprise. Strategically-innovative development of the subjects of the economic system in the conditions of globalization. First International scientific and practical internet conference. (209-212). Kremenchuk: KrnU [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Economics. Ecology. Socium» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.