Development directions of domestic tourist companies
Introduction. In the 21st century tourism took a leading place in the international foreign economic relations, began to have a serious impact on development of economy of the certain countries and the world economy in general. Тhose benefits for both people and economy of countries and the whole regions do not raise any doubts. Tourism is a complex sector, but it significantly influences national economy, social and humanitarian bases.
Aim and tasks. Research objective is definition of the developments’ directions and tourism industry’s financing, identification of factors, regularities and development trends at the present stage in Ukraine. Thus, there was a task to analyze systemically the current state of the Ukrainian tourist industry’s development, in other countries, and to investigate the question concerning financial and organizational component of the Ukrainian tourism industry functioning in Ukraine.
Results. It was offered to use the concept of tourism development with transition in development from short-term to long-term planning, at the international, national and regional levels. Developing of the telecommunications has a certain influence on the development directions of the tourist industry: development of portals, websites, mobile applications to simplify communication between suppliers of tourism and ultimate consumers. In Ukraine, is more effective the state regulation model of tourism with control through the separate divisions in two directions. This will resolve the question of budgetary funds use for development and implementation of tourism’s development programs. It is necessary to use alternative sources of travel business’s financing such as agreements about tourist object’s share uses, as partnership in attraction of borrowed funds and sponsorship.
Conclusions. Аt the present stage the important direction is state regulation in tourism in combination of the state and regional development tourism programs. These regulations requires improvement of tourists’ service quality and personnel’s professional competences development, development of the marketing plan and creation of the Ukrainian tourist agencies on advance in Ukraine and abroad. Such development has to be carried out by taking into account development of an information economy: in the Internet and with use of innovative financial instruments.
Keywords:tourism industry, organization of tourism development, financial aspects, tourist informatization, market self-regulation of tourism
2. Diadechko, L. P. (2007). Economy of travel business. Kyiv: Center of study liter. [in Ukrainian]
3. Martsenyuk, L. V. (2014). The directions to development of internal tourism in Ukraine Science and progress of the transp. system Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk national university railway transport, 54 (6), 23–33. [in Ukrainian]
4. Hryciuk, Yu. I., & Grytsyuk, M. Yu. (2016). Modeling of strategy of carrying out competitive firms in the granting market the tourism sphere. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Series of Information Systems and Networks, 854, 50–62. [in Ukrainian]
5. Kulinsk, A. (2009). Features of the financial mechanism of public administration by subjects of the non-productive sphere (on the example of tourism industry of Ukraine). Efficiency of public administration: Collection of scientific works, 18–19, 468–476.
6. Zakharchuk, S. (2010). Financial economic problems of functioning of tourism industry. Economy. Management. Innovations. Retrieved from: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/e-journals/eui/2010_1/.
7. Kolenda, N., & Tkachuk, I. G. (2008). Financial mechanism of ensuring realization of strategic potential of a recreational system to the region. Actual problem of development of economy to the region: scientific bulletin. IV, 2, 274–282. [in Ukrainian]
8. Antonenko, I., & Okhrimenko, A. (2010). Problems and the prospects of attraction of investments into the tourist sphere within the European integration of Ukraine. The Stock market, 16, 28–32. [in Ukrainian]
9. Chaykovskaya, O., & Kostenko, G. (2009). Finansovi of a condition of development of sanatorium institutions. Trade and market of Ukraine: Collection of scientific works, 28 - 3, 320–325. [in Ukrainian]
10. Marczak, M. & Borzyszkowski, J. (2017). Region (obszar) jako produkt turystyczny. Warshaw.
11. Triantafyllopoulos, N. (2017). On the origins of tourist urbanization in Greece: Land speculation and property market (in) efficiency. Land Use Policy. 68. 15–27. doi: 10.1016/j.landusepol.2017.06.007.
12. Berrozpe, A., Campob S., & María J.Yagüeb (2018). Am I Ibiza? Measuring brand identification in the tourism context Journal of Destination Marketing & Management (2018), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jdmm.2018.04.005.
13. Gajdošíkováa, Z., Gajdošíka, T., Kučerováa, J., & Magátová, I. (2016). Reengineering of Tourism Organization Structure: The Case of Slovakia. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 230, 405–412. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2016.09.051.
14. Reichstein, C., & Härting, R.-C. (2018). Potentials of changing customer needs in a digital world – a conceptual model and recommendations for action in tourism. Procedia Computer Science 126 (2018) 1484–1494. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2018.08.120.
15. WTO (2018). The report of World Tourism Organization for 2018. Retrieved from: http://tourlib.net/wto/WTO_highlights_2018.pdf.
16. Hojeghan, S., & Esfangareh, A. (2011). Digital economy and tourism impacts, influences and challenges. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 308–316. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.05.136.
17. Sklyarenko, Y. (2018). Analysis of the place of ukraine in the european tourist space. Problems of Macroeconomics and Socio-Economic Development. № 6/5(44), 35–39. doi: 10.15587/2312-8372.2018.152148.
18. Cabinet Council of Ukraine (2017, March 16). The strategy of development of tourism and resorts until 2026 approved by the Order of Cabinet council of Ukraine No. 168-p. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/ua/npas/249826501.
19. Odessa city council (2018, February 16). The development program of tourism in Odessa for 2016-2020 (new edition). The Annex to the decision of the Odessa city council №2892-VII. 27.
20. Tourist association of Ukraine (2019). Retrieved from: http://www.tau.org.ua/news.
21. Financial Ministry of Finance portal. (2018). Cards, money, terminal. What occurs in the market of acquiring in Ukraine. Retrieved from: https://minfin.com.ua/2018/10/04/35116035/.
22. Reviews of the payment cards market and payment infrastructure of Ukraine in 2018. (2018). National bank of Ukraine. Retrieved from: https://bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/article?art_id=88117856&cat_id=55838.
23. NABU (2018). Cooperation of Oschadbank and Public border service Ukraine. Retrieved from: https://nabu.ua/ua/zapochatkovano-spivpratsyu-oshchadbanku-ta-derzhprikordonsluzhbi.html.
24. Debit-credit (2019). Till July 1st, 2020 all dealers have to install payment terminals – the project of the Ministry of Economic Development. Retrieved from: https://news.dtkt.ua.
25. Koval, V. (2018). Marketing management in the development of tourism in Ukraine. Imperatives of civil society development in promoting national competitiveness: Proceedings of the 1st International Scientific and Practical Conference. Volume II, December 13–14, 2018. Batumi, Georgia: Publishing House “Kalmosani”, 167–169.
26. Koval, V. & Pukała, R. (2017). Implementation of Regulatory Policy in Economic Activity: Development of the Institute Regulatory Impact Assessment. Economics. Ecology. Socium, 1 (1), 24–32.
27. World Travel & Tourism Council. (2012). Travel & Tourism Economic Impact 2012 Ukraine. London.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Economics. Ecology. Socium» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.